Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nancyrob
Level 7

Activation code

When trying to open channel on live tv it asks for activation code in order to access live stream. 

3 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Activation code

"Live TV" is an option on several different Roku channel apps. Which one are you using?

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
Samanthapence59
Level 7

I have no clue which one is the link code or even where I need to began to find out where exactly the link code is.

Spoiler
Honestly I am not familiar with the link codes etc.

Please help me before I decide to start cutting up and honestly,    we are all going through so man different things as well,

@makaiguy wrote:

"Live TV" is an option on several different Roku channel apps. Which one are you using?

@makaiguy wrote:

@makaiguy wrote:

Or at least try to help me obtain the piece of for trying when his finger is a painting brush I

so I have you suss

@makaiguy wrote:

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

You seem to be overwhelmed by all this.  I'm sorry but I can't follow your reply.  Let's take this small steps at a time.

Do you have a separate Roku device connected to a TV, or do you have a TV with Roku functions built in?

On the home page when you click Settings, then System, then About, what model does it say you have?

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos