Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 or more Roku Ultra in Rack with matrix switch

I have a setup with matrix switch multiple feeds (sources) to multiple zones, I already have a Roku Ultra, and was planning to add a second one to add more choices for other zones when one of them was already using the Roku, my question: being that they're controlled thru wifi, if I add a second unit (Roku Ultra) in the same location (side by side same rack) will I be able to change the remote address or is there a feature to assign a different address to the second, third Roku in my control center? in that way Roku ultra 1 commands will not mess with Roku Ultra 2, etc; In other words lets say you have 2, 3, 4 units in the same SSID regardless of the location in the house will they each have a unique code or frequency that won't allow other commands of other zones to mess with each other?

Kind Regards.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 2 or more Roku Ultra in Rack with matrix switch

Roku RF remotes use Wi-Fi Direct and a remote can only be paired with one device at a time.  You'll be fine.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.