Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WVR18

ROKU smart bulb SE issues, won’t connect to mobile app

Jump to solution

So I got the new ROKU smart bulb SE but i wouldn’t know how to connect it into the app, I was wondering how do I troubleshoot it? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: ROKU smart bulb SE issues, won’t connect to mobile app

Jump to solution

Hi @WVR18,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Congratulations on your new Roku Smart Bulb SE purchase.

When connecting the Roku Smart Bulb, please make sure that you are using the Roku Smart Home app, which is different than the current Roku mobile app. Information regarding how to install the Roku Smart Home app can be found here: How to install the Roku Smart Home mobile app

For more detailed information about connecting your Roku Smart Bulb to the Roku Smart Home app, visit our Support page here: Set up your Smart Bulb SE

Please keep us posted if you are able to get your Roku Smart Bulb setup!

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @WVR18,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Congratulations on your new Roku Smart Bulb SE purchase.

When connecting the Roku Smart Bulb, please make sure that you are using the Roku Smart Home app, which is different than the current Roku mobile app. Information regarding how to install the Roku Smart Home app can be found here: How to install the Roku Smart Home mobile app

For more detailed information about connecting your Roku Smart Bulb to the Roku Smart Home app, visit our Support page here: Set up your Smart Bulb SE

Please keep us posted if you are able to get your Roku Smart Bulb setup!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Rsaha

Jump to solution

My bulb was initially connected but then it will switch on but won't connect to wifi or smart home anymore. I deleted device but it smart can't detect the bulb anymore.

Kasi5280

Jump to solution

Light was working fine now it won't connect. I did the factory reset for the bulb Uninstalled the app reinstalled deleted device everything. It flashes free and blue when trying to pai but won't connect 

0 Kudos