Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodz

Re: Cannot factory reset Smart Bulb SE

have tried the reset ,,,it does not work..

what else?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @rodz 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with the new Roku Smart Home Bulb.

Please be aware that I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Should you have any issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
misslynn0813
Reel Rookie

i also have a bulb that wont pair or factory reset. it paired once had no issues i moved it to a different room and now it just turns on and wont connect to app and yes ive tried moving it back to the original room. and still wont connect. so danny what are you guys gonna do about these defective bulbs? 

Tags (1)
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @misslynn0813 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with the new Roku Smart Home Bulb.

Please be aware that I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Should you have any issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
JohnLeq

Same problem here. One bulb out of 4 will NOT reset. Where’s the solution?  Returning them?

julesh
Channel Surfer

yes. honestly don't waste the time the rest of us have already wasted. just exchange for a new one of the exact same just make sure you tell them the one you're returning is defective so roku can sort out what to do with them. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @JohnLeq 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with the new Roku Smart Home Bulb. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
misslynn0813
Reel Rookie

@RokuDanny-R 

Thank you so much, I still have not heard anything but definitely appreciate you helping me and trying to get don't answers!

0 Kudos
SamSt
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot pair, cannot factory reset Smart Bulb SE

I had the same problem.  Theoretically they were. going to send me instructions to return the bulbs and they would send replacements.  Never got the email even, sent them back their complaint # and original email showing what they said, 75 days later still no response

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot pair, cannot factory reset Smart Bulb SE

Greetings @SamSt 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are seeing with your Roku Smart Home device. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns and information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos