Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Philmco
Level 7

unable to activate Roku express

I am unable to activate my express. When I click the link sent to me to activate the result is Roku is temporarily under maintenance will be back shortly. That was last night. Still the same message when I go through the setup. Of course there is no one to call to talk to. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: unable to activate Roku express

@Philmco wrote:

I am unable to activate my express. When I click the link sent to me to activate the result is Roku is temporarily under maintenance will be back shortly. That was last night. Still the same message when I go through the setup. Of course there is no one to call to talk to. Very frustrating!

It could be that you tried during a maintenance time, and were re-directed to a different page. Some browsers will retain the redirection information, and attempts to go to the original page will fail because the browser will automatically redirect you. If you know how, clear the cookies and cache for your browser and any Website with a *.roku.com address. Then try again.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos