Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psl
Level 7

ultra stalled on loading account

This is a 2019 new to us Roku Ultra. We have successfully logged in. However, on the Roku web page "my roku.com" the loading of the account info has been stalled stating it has 6 minutes remaining. But nothing has happened and it has been 25 minutes & counting. I see that since April, Roku tech support has disappeared, and you only get pointers to their "support" answers, worthless here. So, what is the next step? Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: ultra stalled on loading account

@psl wrote:

This is a 2019 new to us Roku Ultra. We have successfully logged in. However, on the Roku web page "my roku.com" the loading of the account info has been stalled stating it has 6 minutes remaining. But nothing has happened and it has been 25 minutes & counting. I see that since April, Roku tech support has disappeared, and you only get pointers to their "support" answers, worthless here. So, what is the next step? Thank you.

They might have been having a temporary problem on their server.  Have you tried logging into your my.roku.com account since then?  I just logged into mine and got straight in.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
psl
Level 7

Re: ultra stalled on loading account

Hi, thanks. I started afresh on my laptop (not ipad - maybe too many unk safeguards built-in?) & as soon as I logged it, it went directly to the tv w/o any "loading" msg (anywhere), & entered all the channels. Done.  Unsubscribing now.

0 Kudos