Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stuck on the logo after updating

como resolver ese problema?? se agrega la red wifi luego actualiza y despues reinicia y se queda pegado en la pantalla principal.. que hacer para solucionar esto

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: el tv se queda pegado en el logo luego del reinicio de las actalizaciones que hacer

Hi @romelcaicedo,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please note that we support English in the Roku Community and translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

Is there a light showing on your device? How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? In addition, have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue?

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
Malexman
Channel Surfer

Re: el tv se queda pegado en el logo luego del reinicio de las actalizaciones que hacer

hi, i have the same problem. i have already tried connecting roku in another hdmi port and the problem persists, i also tried another tv and another wifi network and the problem persists. in both cases i have connected the roku to a usb port on the tv

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Try plugging it into the supplied USB power adapter instead.  Many TVs don't supply enough power to run a Roku.

0 Kudos
Malexman
Channel Surfer

i tried with de power adapter and the problem persists.
roku restarts after the upgrades and the tv appears with de roku´s logo

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: stuck on the logo after updating

@Malexman
Thanks for the follow up.

We would recommend trying to unplug/power down your wireless router and then trying to boot your Roku device up again to see if you get past the bouncing Roku logo. If so, try then plugging in/power back up your wireless network.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Malexman
Channel Surfer

Hi Danny, 

I tried the steps but the result is the same.

when i booted the roku, it starts with the inicial configuration; language, wifi network and then updates, and not get pass the bouncing Roku logo.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Malexman

Thanks for the response. 

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device? You can find the serial number on the bottom or back of the device itself. 

I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Malexman
Channel Surfer

Hi Nimfa,

Serial Number is S08Y421FV9DH

thanks
0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Thanks for following up, @Malexman.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos