Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

after the roku icon appears then nothing

installed a Roku Premier. When I power it on the Roku icon comes on, then nothing. mI  cannot go any further

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: after the roku icon appears then nothing

@crosley19 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on the device.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset on your device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If the issue is still not resolved, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

tried reset 4 times. nothing, just the dancing Roku icon, then nothing. [personal information removed]. the serial # JF29C4071036

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@crosley19 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

it has been 4 days and no follow up, some customer service. I quess I will return it and buy a firestick.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@crosley19 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend checking your Spam folder to see if you were contacted, if you still do not see a contact from our Support team, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll make sure that they follow up with you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos