Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KandisMarie
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express not sending emails out

Jump to solution

Agreed. The fact that there is no way to contact a support agent is not very flattering.

0 Kudos
gunner1980
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to receive activation code

Jump to solution

Same issue for me

Serial Number - 6325AC222864

Device ID - 6325AC222864

0 Kudos
tsb82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve gotten emails about making my support account but not any from the device. Frustrating to say the least

0 Kudos
Jpizzino

Re: email not arriving after a factory reset

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with my new Roku Express. How do I get in contact with someone to help me set this up?

tmccally

Jump to solution

I have tried everything and my Roku Express will not send me an activiation email. I have tried multiple email addresses and still nothing. I have checked trash, spam, inbox. I have also done a search for the word, "Roku" and I've received nothing. Should I return the Roku? I don't know what else to do.

0 Kudos
KandisMarie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here! I’ve tried every email that my family has and no luck. I’ve checked all email folders and it’s just not there. I don’t get it. I won this in a storage auction and when I turned it on, an account was set up and it was functional but when I factory reset it to add my own account, nothing. So it works, but something is up. 

0 Kudos

Re: email activation problems Roku 4k

Jump to solution

Hi, I am not receiving an activation email during a setup of Roku 4K, and I have tried resetting it repeatedly. My husband has tried his account and resetting the device, and still, neither of us is receiving the activation email. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Thankful I kept the receipt for this product. Very poor customer support  

0 Kudos

Re: email not arriving after a factory reset

Jump to solution

Dear Roku,

Where do I sign up for the customer support list? I need a representative to contact me and assist with email activation. Codes are not being sent out, I have used MULTIPLE email addresses. 

Sincerely, 

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER 

0 Kudos

Re: activation link NOT COMING TO EMAIL

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue , why is there no customer service line for Roku???  This is upsetting because I'm beginning to feel like I wasted $50

0 Kudos