Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Will not activate using email link

I'm having the the same issues with my roku device...I go to activate my TV and I get to the offers and have no way of skipping them and my progress does not proceed to activate my tv...I have  the roku express 4k+...

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @purpledaisy6886,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot activation issues: How to activate or link your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

If you are still having any activation issues with your Roku device, please provide your Roku device's serial number so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jbg1978

Okay, I tried a few things and unfortunately when I got it to work I had tried two things at the same time so I'm not exactly sure which it was. Either way, I hope this helps:

1) Open activate link up in Incognito mode just in case it was a browser cache/cookie issue.

2) I realized I was trying to give it the same exact name as another device that I already have in another room. So I stopped doing that and gave it a unique name.

Good luck,

Jay

0 Kudos