Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Will Roku Work With A Panasonic Viera LCD HDTV

Jump to solution

I am thinking of purchasing a Roku Streaming product mainly to watch live free TV that Roku offers.  I am if Roku will work with my Panasonic Viera LCD HDTV.  Right now, I have a Playstation 3 hooked to the TV and also have Netflix. However, my brand of TV does not offer an option for Roku TV.  I am also wondering what would be the best Roku Device to purchase.  Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Will Roku Work With A Panasonic Viera LCD HDTV

Jump to solution

@Forgios 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Roku streaming players can be connected to any TV with an HDMI® connection. Some models can also be connected to an older TV that may only have a composite audio/video connection. 

For more information about TV compatibility with Roku players, visit our Support page: Do I need a special TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Will Roku Work With A Panasonic Viera LCD HDTV

Jump to solution

@Forgios 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Roku streaming players can be connected to any TV with an HDMI® connection. Some models can also be connected to an older TV that may only have a composite audio/video connection. 

For more information about TV compatibility with Roku players, visit our Support page: Do I need a special TV?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos