Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sporter

When will Roku offer PAC-12 station?

Jump to solution

PAC-12 is listed here but on TV it says 'coming soon'.  Will Roku be offering PAC-12 channel?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: When will Roku offer PAC-12 station?

Jump to solution

PAC-12 (channel 235) is free on The Roku Channel.

The PAC-12 Now app only allows casting from the mobile app (not enabled yet, no native playback).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

PAC-12 (channel 235) is free on The Roku Channel.

The PAC-12 Now app only allows casting from the mobile app (not enabled yet, no native playback).

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @sporter

Thanks for the post.

Upon checking, the channel is available on our channel store online. For clarification, is PAC-12 already installed on your Roku device but when you access it, it says "Coming soon"? If so, removing then re-installing it may help. Make sure to restart your Roku device before adding the channel back in. That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting.

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sporter

Jump to solution

Yes, I had previously installed PAC-12 channel (online).  I followed your instructions for removing/reinstalling but I get the same results: "Coming Soon".  If I press 'OK' it comes up with instructions on how to "cast live tv & videos from the PAC-12 App.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@sporter see the response above from @StreamerUser . That channel only supports casting from a mobile device.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos