Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Activation problem - “we can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Same with me. Upgraded to Premier.  BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

0 Kudos
CoDecoder

Jump to solution

Having same issue!

Yoda69
Reel Rookie

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

I JUST bought the 50in 4 k series 4 TCL Roku tv and I get the same error message I have 2 emails registered with roku and I'm not getting an email. Also when you watch the tutorials, the tv is supposed to restart after putting in the network info then it should display the link and code which it's not doing. 

Danielleclaire
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having this issue with my roku express. I think it is a roku problem in general, not a specific device 

0 Kudos
lurree
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Complete reboot didn’t help me. Multiple emails didn’t help either. It’s got to be a Roku issue. 

0 Kudos
mlmcqueen2

Jump to solution

I can't believe there isn't anyone to talk to. This community page is ridiculous

Jump to solution

Some Aussie dude on onn.tv support gave me this number for Roku: 8162728106. I tried calling and the wait time started at 33 minutes and just got longer. Good luck. The Aussie dude also told me that Roku had a recent update that caused this problem. He doesn't know when they'll fix it.

Jump to solution

Same here I cannot get it to send my email

0 Kudos
utleyrocks

Jump to solution

Giant crock absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

0 Kudos
TheBiles

Jump to solution

Having the exact same issue with my Streaming Stick+.  Can't activate with email or via code, and I've reset the Roku several times and changed wireless networks. Has to be server related.

0 Kudos