Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

@Tjames8382

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Diddy12004
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is July and this is still an issue. Just purchased a 65in roku TV and cannot get passed this screen. Called support just for them to acr like they never heard of this and will have someone "call" or "email" me but has no idea when. Now have to take the entire TV back and going with a NON Roku TV. This was the most frustrating experience. 

0 Kudos
Rngina72

Jump to solution

Just bought a new tv today and get his message. Have performed factory reset 3 times with no luck. This is very frustrating and should not be this difficult to manage. Reading all the previous comments we most likely will return the tv tomorrow and purchase a non-roku tv to prevent any further frustrations. 

0 Kudos
ninjaertle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

connect with 2.4ghz Wi-Fi and try

0 Kudos
emilybrianna90
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having this problem now!! Nothing will work and I did a factory reset prior because nothing was loading or connecting. Anyone else ?? 

0 Kudos
Diddy12004
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks! But I returned it that night and bought a Samsung TV. Much better experience. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rngina72 @emilybrianna90

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Since you're getting ‘We can't seem to reach you by Email’ when trying to use the activation link, tap ‘Resend’ on your Roku device and another email will be sent. After a moment, look in your inbox for another message from Roku with a new activation link for you to try.

If still no luck, please reply here with the serial number/device ID of your Roku player/TV. It can be located at the back of the device itself.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

21313A381024 model 3819x

I have hit resend multiple times and it says it cannot reach me by email even though I am logged into my account with that same email on my phone. 

thanx! 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @nittanyliger

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

We appreciate your time and patience.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
kjsmith93
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just bought a Hisense Roku TV and having the same problem.  

Serial Number 43G211203H06989 Model43R6E3

0 Kudos