Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Hello @kjsmith93

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

I would recommend starting with my suggested troubleshooting post above then let us know if there's any difference after.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
kjsmith93
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The factory rest worked for the TV.  Simply holding the reset button down was sending it into safe mode.  I saw above where they mentioned hitting * and you could select it from that menu. 

0 Kudos
cbair

Jump to solution

I have had the same issue as described and have attempted (many times) the proposed solutions.

I have a Roku Ultra LT.   Model #:  4662X.  Serial #:  04609C5286

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cbair,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
rrew
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Express 4K+ S07P216PFUWX.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @rrew.

Welcome to the Roku Community! 

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the activation issue you are experiencing? What was the error message when attempted to activate your Roku device or are you unable to receive the email activation code? 

In addition, if you haven't tried the solutions that were provided, I recommend you do so.

You may also refer to this link: How do I resolve an issue when activating or linking my ... 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Wesley77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi! Can anyone help me with this problem it's been days. So I did a factory reset on my Roku (which I bought months ago) because some of the apps don't seem to work. Then I did the activation then on the email part, I forgot the email that I used on my roku so I tried all of the possible emails that I would use. Every time I use them, I always get a message that my email was invalid or We can't seem to reach you by email. Please try again later. It didn't work so I did a reset on my roku but nothing happens. Someone help me with this issue.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @Wesley77

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please reply here with the serial number/device ID of your Roku device. It can be located at the back or underneath the player itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to provide it to our Support team who will further help you out. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Wesley77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for responding! Here's my Roku's serial number: JF3088627632

I wish you can answer this too because my Youtube won't work on all of my Roku. I always receive a message that says The channel did not launch please try again later. Anyways, thank you for reaching out. My roku has been like this for hours.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Wesley77

Appreciate the prompt reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

Regarding your YouTube concern, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

Check out this link for detailed instruction with the suggestion above: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos