Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wesley77
Reel Rookie

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Thank you! I will wait for the email. As of now, I can't receive an email for activation of my Roku Account. My email is valid but it still says We can't reach you by email. I will try the Youtube one. 

My roku was factory reset yesterday because like I said some apps don't work but I forgot the email that I used. So, I used another one, but I always receive a message. Hope you can resolve this issue.

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Wesley77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I still haven't receive the email from the Support Team. And I can't create a Roku account using a new email that I made. I always get the message that says: We can't seem to reach you by email and The email you provided isn't working. But on the streaming channels button it says I can create or link my Roku account, but I forgot what I used before I factory reset it. So I used a new email, but it still doesn't work, it's valid.

I'm sorry for replying constantly. I don't know why this has happened but it has been like this for a day or two.

0 Kudos
Kcolon293

Jump to solution

Still won't work after I reseted my tv 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update @Wesley77

Could you tell us where are you currently located? We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Kcolon293

We're here to help!

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device/TV. It consists of 12 alphanumeric characters and can be located at the back of the TV or underneath the player itself.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to provide it to our Support team who will further help you out. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Sbfresh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. Just bought a TCL ROKU tv yesterday and can’t get past that screen.  Please advise or I will return the tv. 

0 Kudos
mike_tate13
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I recently purchased a new Roku stick.  It keeps saying that the email provided isn't working.  I have three of these same Roku sticks and they all work fine.  I have reset multiple times and even tried other email addresses.  Do I need to send this stick back?  I would appreciate any assistance you could give me.  Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Sbfresh

We're here to help!

Since you're getting ‘We can't seem to reach you by Email’ when trying to use the activation link, tap ‘Resend’ on your Roku device and another email will be sent. After a moment, look in your inbox for another message from Roku with a new activation link for you to try.

If still no luck, please reply here with the serial number/device ID of your Roku player/TV. It consists of 12 alphanumeric characters and can be located at the back of the device itself.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Baug
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not receiving any email to two different ones I tried. Can’t hit home button as it seems to be stuck on this Activate your TV screen and only option are resend and Edit email.. 

55G21018YH00143

0 Kudos
Sbfresh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Called ROKU they were a huge help… all set up. My wife did it since I wasn’t home, so not sure what she did. I do know he had her use her hot spot on her cellphone instead of home WiFi and it worked. 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Kudos