Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

took almost a month for someone to email me and then didn't explain anything, good thing I figured it out on my own, but they did ask me to take a survey about their service I told them they sucked and their people didn't know anything

0 Kudos
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

this issue has been happening since March or April still no fix by them we had to figure it out on our own

0 Kudos
Twistdcookie1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am also getting this error over and over. Tried different email addresses, different network, and factory reset.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Twistdcookie1,

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done.

If you are still having any issues and still receiving the error message when activating your device, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
YogiB3ar

Email is not going through

Jump to solution

I am trying to set up my account. I put my email in and it automatically says that it can’t reach me by email. My husband tried his email and it did the same thing. I’m stuck on the email setup and cannot back out or check to see if there’s a WiFi connection. I tried turning it Orr and back on but that didn’t work either 

0 Kudos
phuketexpat
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just tried to activate again and the issue has still not been fixed. This has been over 1 week now, this is just not good enough.

0 Kudos
Twistdcookie1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Here’s what I did to fix this (from another user, NOT Roku support):

Factory reset again. DO NOT set up internet, skip this until after you activate.

Enter your email, and the message should go through this time. Once you activate, go back and set up internet.

Hope this works for you like it did for me… Good Luck!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @phuketexpat,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for an update.

Have you tried performing a factory reset on your Roku device to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing?
For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If you are still having any issues with your completing the activation process and still receiving an error message, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
EClsWife
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Are you serious? We have all tried a factory reset and gave you our serial number and still absolutely nothing! This is so beyond ridiculous. If roku doesn't work just say that. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

And another who cant be reached

0 Kudos