Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrcaldwell
Level 7

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Mine will not activate. I've tried adding two different emails -- both registered with Roku. Please help. I've been trying since last night.

0 Kudos
jrcaldwell
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny,

How do we send you a private message?

0 Kudos
jrcaldwell
Level 7

Jump to solution

I've tried everything it says to send you a private message -- those options don't appear on my phone or my desktop. I need help, please.

0 Kudos
jrcaldwell
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sent you a private message. 

0 Kudos
Croce504
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny, I have been trying this now for 5 days and still it gives me “we can’t reach you by email”! 
there must be something you can do to fix this, right?? 

Sunday May 2, 2021 was when I first got the error message. 

0 Kudos
jadagget
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same. Over a week now. Multiple email addresses attempted. Same error. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along the concerns and information you've provided to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to notify the Community so we can hopefully get you all back up and running.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
tk205
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yeah. Brand new express 4K+. Stuck at can’t reach you by email. Funny thing is my email works just fine to get into here. I have other Roku TVs. Although it is all coming back to me why I disabled the WiFi on those TVs and used another steaming platform. 

so is there a way to bypass the activation part. Or force the website to spite one out to activate. So far I’d have to give Roku 0 thumbs up for the user experience. 

0 Kudos
tk205
Level 7

Re: Activation problem - “we can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Mary/Danny ant Roku;

have you tried to unplug and plug back in your activations servers yet? Maybe that will fix everyone’s issue. Beginning to think Roku is more of a DIY project than a legit service. 

0 Kudos
kayguth4
Level 7

Re: Activation problem - “we can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Anyone still having this problem?? cant reach you by email.... cant connect to roku please try again later.... check your network connection (my signal strength on my connected hotspot to tv is excellent signal strength). now ive been stuck on the activate your tv page account activation link has been sent (i filled out 26 of the activation things to never get to any other page but this one). I have rebooted both tv and hotspot several times.. still same issue. 

0 Kudos