Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heatherb1991
Reel Rookie

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

I am getting this issue. I have restarted, tried different emails, different wifi, and still won’t find my email. I get the activation email (even though I already have an account) and I complete all steps but won’t find me. So annoying. 

0 Kudos
ccarmst
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi,

None of the "solutions" listed have worked. My TV is stuck on the ACTIVATE YOUR TV - "we cant seem to reach you by email" screen. Neither the remote "home" key nor the "back" key changes the screen. I have hit the reset button multiple times, powered off/on the tv, unplugged the tv, turned off my other Roku device and I remain stuck on this screen with no other options. Help!?

Model 43R7E

42.5" measured diagonally

S/N: 43G193696H01340

0 Kudos
Naqib

Jump to solution

“We can’t seem to reach you by email.” I can’t even reset the tv and when I turn on and off the tv I am at the same place. Can’t use any home button, back or forward. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Heatherb1991 @ccarmst

Thanks for the posts. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Naqib @rcg939

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with the device ID/serial number on your Roku device?

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ccarmst
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I already listed the model number and SN on my ticket i submitted the other day.

0 Kudos
Wellhous
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

If you have a TCL model, just call TCL customer service and they'll walk you through the reset process, which is made very confusing by Roku. I finally did that, and they fixed my set and it works fine now. You can probably do this for any model, just call customer service for that particular model. Don't waste your time here.

0 Kudos
Lettermee
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My did it. Kept getting message. Next time instead of choosing the preset @Gmail / @yahooo or whatever I typed the words myself —and it worked  And the Options button will pull up some the asterisk 

0 Kudos
north519

Jump to solution

I just got a Roku Tv for christmas. I am stuck not with the message "we cannot find your email" all my other tvs use the email. its real and working. 

0 Kudos
north519

Jump to solution

It didnt work for me

0 Kudos