Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

They have had this problem since April and they haven't fixed it yet and now they have the nerve to come out with a new commercial about how simple streaming is with Roku I would never buy another one even though I figured out mine with no help from their customer service

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
rocksy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

And it's always the same solution send your serial number and model number then they never get back to you. Their company is making all kinds of money and not fixing anything these customer service people are a joke

0 Kudos
dscopley
Reel Rookie

Re: Activation problem - “we can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

I’m having the exact same problem!! How do we fix this? I don’t want to load a 75” television back up in my vehicle and haul it to the store as a return. It concerns me this is happening soon as it’s unboxed.

0 Kudos
dscopley
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My television is stuck on that screen, even after powering off and re starting. The only options I have is re-send and edit this email address and it comes straight back to this screen

0 Kudos
Ben21

Jump to solution

After a factory reset can't reactivate my Roku player.

I enter my email address, but is always say "we can't reach you...". I am connected wired and I have plenty of speed bandwidth.

I be been trying for two days. Several resets of everything, modem, router, Roku, 

0 Kudos
Raydawg531
Reel Rookie

“We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Did this. Still says "We can't seem to reach you by email." Any other suggestions? I have done a factory reset. I have tried to manually connect but can't get the Rokus IP. If I could get past this screen and get into settings I could get the IP no problem.. But I can't

0 Kudos
FearWonder
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

New RCA Roku TV. Keep getting the “We can’t seem to reach you by email” when trying to activate. Please help. 

0 Kudos
Tomcav-47

Re: We can’t reach you by email

Jump to solution

we can't seem to reach you by email keeps coming up every time i try to start my device.  Therefore I'm send the S/N 213070344621 model 3810x

PLease Help

0 Kudos
dugan

Re: My roku keeps saying “We can’t seem to reach you by email please try again”

Jump to solution

Hi, we just bought a new Roku TV, I already have another one and another TV with a roku external, never had an issue before. Just keep getting the we can't reach you by email message, tried everything (reboot, wifi etc.).  Serial #210GTC010230I00411. It's TCL 50 inch. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
kev_n

Jump to solution

I bought a brand new roku hisense tv at costco today. Just 6 hrs ago. Here I am in my leaving room trying to activate the TV. I already wasted close to 2hrs on the issue. Despite using two different emails, the tv refurn an error message saying roku cant seem to reach out to my email. I googled the issue and found out this issue was experienced by thousands of end users and that the root cause of the issue is roku server failing to activate new devices. In short, unless I activate roku service, the tv is useless. At this point, I am done with this mess. I put the tv bsck in its box. I am returning this device back to costco first thing tomorrow. Another thing that I found shady from roku is that, as I was setting my roku online account, half way through I was prompted to set up rokupay. I did not know my online registration was already complete and that I didn't have to do the rokupay thingy.

I  have to scroll all the way down to find out I could opt out of this non sense.

Anyway, I am done with roku. I am deleting my roku account now. 

For any of you that read this. I am not trying to discourage you from buying any roku products. This is just my personal experience. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos