Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

WHERE THE IS MY ROKU STICK?

Jump to solution

I have ordered one of these Roku sticks on Amazon.co.uk and there is no sign of it.   No tracking details or any other information.   As a prime customer, I was expecting it within a couple of days but I am now in week three of waiting.   Is the company in trouble?  Is its logistical chain a shambles? Is the shipment lost?

All I know is that they have taken the money and then nothing else.

Terrible service.   I could ask for a refund but Amazon tells me that it cannot guarantee that!

Come on Roku.   If you are so pleased with your product then show some respect and serve your customer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: WHERE THE IS MY ROKU STICK?

Jump to solution

@CDB 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend reaching out to Amazon support since you made the purchase through them and not through Roku directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 15

Jump to solution

You should be able to contact Amazon to see what is going on. Also, are you sure it was direct from Amazon/Roku, and not some 3rd party reseller?

0 Kudos
Level 10

Jump to solution

I just popped over to amazon.co.uk and it said: "Fastest delivery: Tomorrow" and "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon."  At least that's what was on the first Roku that popped up.  So, if you bought that one, Roku would not be involved in any way. Looking through more listings, I see that you could also buy one: "Sold by Ta-Da Enterprise Limited and Fulfilled by Amazon." That one would arrive in 2 days.  And I see another from "Sarfre Enterprises" that may not arrive until the 9th of January. Etc.

All the ones I found didn't involve Roku in the shipment in any way, but the fact that Amazon says it can't guarantee a refund suggests that it must have come from someplace other than Amazon?  Amazon in the US (where I am) is very good, but I am leery of buying stuff that isn't at least fulfilled by Amazon.

Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@CDB 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend reaching out to Amazon support since you made the purchase through them and not through Roku directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos