Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Using ROKU on two different TVs

Jump to solution

I'd like to use my ROKU on two different TVs in adjacent rooms. Do I need a separate Roku device?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Using ROKU on two different TVs

Jump to solution

@pskerry 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that you will be unable to use a single device for use on two TVs at the same time. You will however be able to use the same device on both of the TVs if you plan on disconnecting/connecting the device from the TVs when you would like to use it. A vast majority of our customers simply purchase a separate Roku device for each of their TVs for the ease and convenience.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Using ROKU on two different TVs

Jump to solution

@pskerry 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that you will be unable to use a single device for use on two TVs at the same time. You will however be able to use the same device on both of the TVs if you plan on disconnecting/connecting the device from the TVs when you would like to use it. A vast majority of our customers simply purchase a separate Roku device for each of their TVs for the ease and convenience.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos