Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BP737
Channel Surfer

Re: Unable to enter email address during initial Set-up of Roku Express

Hi and thank you for the feedback, but as you may have read, I have a work around by having to add a second account.  As I had mentioned, I have 4 Roku devices and the two main ones are not effected.  It was the two that I reset and tried to join again that failed.  But as soon as I entered the new account, I got a response from Roku that the Roku TV was activated.  

I will add this, the Roku TV has been acting up and I reported the TV to the manufacture that there was something wrong.  When I reset the Roku TV and it finally was activated, it worked just fine.  Though I am waiting to see how long the Roku part of the TV lasts before it starts locking up, and just not responding to remote selections.  I had to keep resetting the Roku router to router, back and forth because the response was so bad and the network response was so bad.

I will contact Roku Support if this issue happens again and report this as a Roku issue if the TV portion is fine.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Re: Unable to enter email address during initial Set-up of Roku Express

At the email address page you must hit the OK button to pull up the keyboard for typing.

0 Kudos