Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glenn141414
Reel Rookie

Tvolution device linking issue

Jump to solution

Yesterday i reset my Tvolution device powered by roku, and it is stuck on linking and does not make any progress. I am connected to internet. Tried both wired and wireless connection, what to do? I already reset it but still stuck on linking

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: STUCK ON LINKING

Jump to solution

Hello @Glenn141414

Thanks for the post.

Since your Roku is powered by TVolution, we would recommend reaching out to our MVPDs service partner (PLDT) for further help. They should be able to assist you with this concern.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Glenn141414

Thanks for the post.

Since your Roku is powered by TVolution, we would recommend reaching out to our MVPDs service partner (PLDT) for further help. They should be able to assist you with this concern.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Glenn141414
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Cant you do anything to resolve the issue? It's still part of the duty of the roku company because pldt and roku shared both responsibility, because they have partnership. 

0 Kudos
Mikayeel

Re: Tvolution device linking issue

Jump to solution
Same problem here with roku tvolution. Did a Factory reset on my roku then its stuck on linking
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Mikayeel

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're running into. 

I would recommend following my suggestion in my post above since they're the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ejcaneda

Jump to solution

Hi,

What if we are no longer connected to PLDT, I mean, done with the contract and did not continue, then we reset the roku tvolution, how can we activate it again? is there any other way?

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ejcaneda

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Check my post above as our service partner, PLDT, are the best ones to help you out with your concern. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
isaymontes

Re: STUCK ON LINKING help us fix it

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D wrote:

Hello @Glenn141414

Thanks for the post.

All the best,
Kariza

How can i fix my roku? Its stuck on linking. I do reset it all the time but it always stuck on linking pls help me

0 Kudos
toots_3020us
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Sir I have the same problem, if you solve your problem can you help me how you solve it. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@toots_3020us

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about how to activate your device, we would recommend you reach out to the device provider as they would best be able to assist you.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos