Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with the whole system on my roku box

I have had my roku box for a couple of months now and at the beginning everything was fine I set it up and got logged onto my streaming devices no issues I could play whatever I wanted. One day it just completely turned to duce. I couldnt connect to Netflix all the movies said network not available and wouldnt connect to anything no youtube no Netflix no hulu, none were working. I unplugged and reset and it continued to do the same thing I reset the network and it still did not work so I decided to do a factory reset (after checking for updates there were none) so now I am trying to activate my roku device with my previous used email and it is saying I entered the wrong email yes I checked for spelling errors and entered it over again and again. I tried a few different emails and it's still saying it cant reach me my email. This is so frustrating should I just buy a new box as I also have a roku tv in my house and it works just fine I can connect to my streaming channels and play movies. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Trouble with the whole system on my roku box

@Brittnicole96

Thanks for the post.

If you are still experiencing an issue activating your Roku device onto your already existing Roku account, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos