Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UnclePa
Reel Rookie

Re: The activation link in my email will not work what van i do to activate my new tv

Jump to solution

Pulled the unit,,, serial number on back

SN# S09041AAVCKE

Model 3820X

0 Kudos
UnclePa
Reel Rookie

Re: The activation link in my email will not work what van i do to activate my new tv

Jump to solution

Please Help..... we have tried EVERY suggestion listed many times for the past 4 days.

So again, here is our serial number of our Streaming Stick 4K

SN# S09041AAVCKE

Someone from Roku please help.... we have another streaming stick that was set up on this TV about 2 years ago without difficulty. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @UnclePa,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
We're sorry if it caused any difficulties but not to worry, I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MissBee
Binge Watcher

Re: The activation link in my email will not work. What can i do to activate my new TV?

Jump to solution

Same issue. It is not the router. It connects fine. It just will not send the email. I have tried all of the suggestions. It just will not send anything.

0 Kudos
kamamani

Re: The activation link in my email will not work. What can i do to activate my new TV?

Jump to solution

try clicking on the "Set up Complete" area of your screen. I think there is a link there - as soon as I clicked on that area (on a computer, not a smart phone), the activation completed. I had tried it 8 or 9 times before and nothing. This was the first time I clicked that area and it worked. Good Luck!

0 Kudos
larryball
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

everything works untill i press activate device.. it goes to next screen and the little circle just keeps spinning and never activated the device.  I've let it go 15 0r 20 minutes with no success.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @larryball

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

You can try performing a factory reset on your device. This will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup. For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device

To help troubleshoot the issue further, you can follow this link: How to activate or link your Roku streaming device

If you are still having any issues with your Roku device after following these steps, please provide your Roku device's serial number so we can assist further.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
larryball
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just bought a new device and got all it's updates. The serial number is S07R21CCTVK5. Everything works until I click on the activate device button. All it does is sit there spinning.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @larryball

Thanks for the response. 

We'd like to confirm, have you performed a factory reset before trying to activate the device once more? Do you experience the same issue after resetting the device? 

Keep us posted on what you find out. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos