Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TV Select input

I am the old guy with the The Tv/dvd is a Toshiba 15 inch. 15LV505. 
This is what I have under Source selection o.tv, video, DVD and DTV WHAT WOULD I USE FOR SOURCE THANKS

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: TV Select input

I responded to the PM you sent me. I think that will give you what you need. If you still have questions, feel free to post them here. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Again, I do not have AV under source all I have are the ones I send to you o,tv, and that is what it is on now and I have the cable Spectrum hooked up The others ones I have under source are Video, dvd, and DTV No AV

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

It should be video then, I would think.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

ATC, YOU WAS RIGHT IT WAS VEDIO. I GOT IT GOING . Still have cable hooked up . I still have not got my new router/Modem from Spectrum. When I get it I will have change the password on that TV Can you tell me how please. I am not going to do anymore TV until I get the new Modem. WE I have to put channel into each of my TV`s or will the ones I picked for this Tv go into the other ones when I put the Roku on them. I know I will have to reg. each one  Thanks Allot  ATC<  Best

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

@Piper1 wrote:

ATC, YOU WAS RIGHT IT WAS VEDIO. I GOT IT GOING . Still have cable hooked up . I still have not got my new router/Modem from Spectrum. When I get it I will have change the password on that TV Can you tell me how please. I am not going to do anymore TV until I get the new Modem. WE I have to put channel into each of my TV`s or will the ones I picked for this Tv go into the other ones when I put the Roku on them. I know I will have to reg. each one  Thanks Allot  ATC<  Best

I don't know what you mean about changing the password on the TV. I didn't think that TV had WiFi. But if it does you will just have to connect it to the new wireless when you get it set up. Just follow whatever procedure you did last time you set it up. 

Dan
0 Kudos