Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dabell43
Reel Rookie

Setup roadblock-how to enter email

After replacing a lost remote with a new one, I reset the Roku Express 4K+ and essentially started over. All the setup went fine until I reached the present screen. It says to enter my email address, but there’s no way to do it. No on-screen keyboard and certainly none on the remote. I can’t navigate on the screen. All I can do is go back to the previous screen. Any ideas on how to progress?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
dabell43
Reel Rookie

Re: Setup roadblock-how to enter email

Never mind! I feel really stupid, because all I had to do was click OK, and it went to an on screen keyboard. Duuuhhhhh.

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Setup roadblock-how to enter email

@dabell43-

Don't beat yourself up over it. 

I think many of us have had that same lapse at one time or  another.  I know I have, especially in my early days as a Roku user.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos