Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeAlonso
Level 7

Setup new device on current account

Jump to solution

During setup I entered my email to receive the activation link. No link received at all. I’ve checked my spam/junk folder but nothing received. I have 3 other devices on this account and never had this issue before. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Setup new device on current account

Jump to solution

@MikeAlonso

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing regarding activating your Roku device, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Setup new device on current account

Jump to solution

@MikeAlonso

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing regarding activating your Roku device, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos