Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeAlonso

Setup new device on current account

Jump to solution

During setup I entered my email to receive the activation link. No link received at all. I’ve checked my spam/junk folder but nothing received. I have 3 other devices on this account and never had this issue before. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Setup new device on current account

Jump to solution

@MikeAlonso

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing regarding activating your Roku device, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MikeAlonso

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing regarding activating your Roku device, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
thaaseusa

Jump to solution

Trying to setup Roku TV but the Roku Device Activation Link sent to my email does not work. It sends me to a Roku site but the display never populates. I do already have a Roku account (previous device).  I need the activation code to add this device. My device (TV) serial number is:  58G20526TH11180  and my email is: [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @thaaseusa,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

You can try performing a factory reset on your device. This will reset all settings and return your Roku device to a state ready for initial setup.
For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?
We also recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device. 

You may also refer to this link: How do I resolve an issue when activating or linking my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Supp... 

Please keep us posted if you are still unable to activate your device.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos