Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Setting up a second ROKU in the bedroom

I just installed ROKU Premiere in my living room.  Now, I'm trying to install a second one in my bedroom but I've tried 3 times and I don't get the email with the account activation link.  Is there something different I have to do once I've already setup an account for the first ROKU?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 7

Re: Setting up a second ROKU in the bedroom

Goid Evening,

I know that you have to pay a 1Time Fee to add other Rokus.  I have 3 Roku Devices & not sure if I had to pay to add my 2nd of 3rd Device.  [post edited]

0 Kudos
Level 20

Do not call that number its a scam, you do not ever have to pay to active a roku!! Hopefully that post will be gone be the time you see it. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@WarrenB 

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to obtain an activation email, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@MaLi415 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there is never a cost/charge to add another device to your Roku account.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I protect myself from activation and technical support scams?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Thanks.  I got it working.

0 Kudos