Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattMunson

Setting up Roku TV to accept Sky Feed coming from Coaxial cable via another room

Jump to solution

So my old TV in my bedroom gave up the ghost last night and I bought another Roku TV today.

However, I am having problems getting this one setup to be able to view a SKY TV signal. At present I have the SKY tv signal from the receiver box in my living room going into a wall socket via coaxial cable and coming out of the bedroom wall the same way. I used to plug this into the aerial (antenna) socket on the old TV and had to manually tune the TV to find the signal/picture. 

The Roku TV only seems to give me the option to scan for live TV channels when selecting the antenna source, and it doesnt find anything (I dont have a digital TV aerial hence the satellite TV subscription).

Is there any way I can manually add the signal feed without having to scan for live TV channels? Or will I have to find a way to convert the signal from coaxial to HDMI?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Setting up Roku TV to accept Sky Feed coming from Coaxial cable via another room

Jump to solution

@MattMunson

Thanks for the inquiry.

This may be an issue that you will need to contact SKY for further assistance regarding your specific inquiry as they would best be able to assist you.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Setting up Roku TV to accept Sky Feed coming from Coaxial cable via another room

Jump to solution

@MattMunson

Thanks for the inquiry.

This may be an issue that you will need to contact SKY for further assistance regarding your specific inquiry as they would best be able to assist you.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos