Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marxbrother3
Level 7

Set-up will not complete on Roku Premiere It keeps generating codes

Jump to solution

My Roku Premiere gets as far in set-up as generating a code to enter at the site. It will not complete the set-up process and keeps generating a new code. It has been restarted, reset to factory, started over again and will not complete set-up. I do have a online account. Frustrated that Roku is not responsible enough to provide real support.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Set-up will not complete on Roku Premiere It keeps generating codes

Jump to solution

@marxbrother3 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are seeing? Are you able to input the activate code online? What exactly is happening? Can you provide screenshots of the issue you are seeing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Stormzx21
Level 7

Jump to solution

This seems to be a reoccurring issue, so I know it must be a ROKU issue, my premier refuses to complete setup & connect to my wifi hotspot. I have factory reset it, 20+ attempts, app works on phone, but HDMI will not work on TV, Last attempt the Roku site was down, so since there is 0 Tech support I have had enough, I will return it & get my $ back for this trash. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Set-up will not complete on Roku Premiere It keeps generating codes

Jump to solution

@marxbrother3 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are seeing? Are you able to input the activate code online? What exactly is happening? Can you provide screenshots of the issue you are seeing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Stormzx21
Level 7

Jump to solution

This seems to be a reoccurring issue, so I know it must be a ROKU issue, my premier refuses to complete setup & connect to my wifi hotspot. I have factory reset it, 20+ attempts, app works on phone, but HDMI will not work on TV, Last attempt the Roku site was down, so since there is 0 Tech support I have had enough, I will return it & get my $ back for this trash. 

0 Kudos