Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valsmil
Binge Watcher

Same email problem can't setup 2ndcRoku

I just bought another Roku Express from Roku

Received email to activate but won't let me get beyond enter email address Is it because I used SAME email for 2 of my Roku's?

I had (1)that broke not even 1 year old so ordered thru ONN Roku tv received it today but won't activate!!!!

I can try my daughter email if that don't work I sending back as there is NO Support for this device also noting to FCC and FTC

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Vakko
Roku Guru

Re: Same email problem can't setup 2ndcRoku

You can have up to 20 devices under one Roku account. Be sure your typing everything in correctly 

Michelle3
Roku Guru

There is no support for any Roku device that is considered a Legacy Product released before 2014.  The Express models and RokuTV sets are not considered legacy products, so there remains support for those.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hey @Valsmil, as @Vakko mentioned, you can have up to 20 devices under the Roku account email address. We recommend double-checking what email address you have logged into your other Roku device. You can do this by going to the device home screen and selecting Settings > System > About and the email address you are currently logged in on should be displayed at the top of your screen. If you run into any more problems, don't hesitate to respond to our post or send us a private message so we can help get things sorted out.