Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattyMett666
Level 7

Roku tunred off and wont come back on

I just want to know how to get the thing to work again. I paid 55 bucks for the thing and after two weeks the **bleep** thing wont work now
0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Roku tunred off and wont come back on

@MattyMett666 wrote:
I just want to know how to get the thing to work again. I paid 55 bucks for the thing and after two weeks the **bleep** thing wont work now

Need a lot more information. What model Roku? How is it powered (wall connection or USB from a TV)? What model TV? How is it connected to your TV (directly to an HDMI port or through an AVR)? Exactly what are you doing to "turn it on"? Unless you are using a switched power supply (USB port on the TV that is unpowered with the TV is off, or a power strip that is manually turned off), Roku players are never "off". 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos