Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamika25
Reel Rookie

Re: Express stuck on loading screen

Yes I have followed all instruction that has been recommended.  Can you help?  Is there some place I can mail it to to be check out/repaired?

Please help!

Jamika

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@jamika25 

Thanks for the update.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on  the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
saraf
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku load screen frozen

I have the same issue my roku express has been stuck on the roku intro bouncing for days. i tried restarting and doing a factory reset but nothing. someone help

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@saraf 

Thanks for the post.

How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet? We would highly recommend the latter.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Suggers

Interesting to see these posts, proves there is an inherent problem which allows return and replacement outside if the gaurentee period..  Though depends if the retailer will play ball as they don't have to, I think.. May gave to go direct.

0 Kudos
ladybug24
Reel Rookie

I have done the hard reset via the remote as well as the button on my express box. I haven’t even gotten a chance to set anything up. It started with choosing a language, connect to wifi, then system will restart after software update. Now it’s just stuck in the bouncing ROKU letters. This is frustrating and I just bought it. Any luck or help  ?? 

0 Kudos
CANS

My Roku Express is also stuck on the loading screen. Even after resetting twice, the first time it worked for about a week, the second time only a few minutes before getting stuck on the screen again. Very confused about where to go from here. 

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem. I have used different cables and power options and even reset the express and it sill won’t go past the bouncing logo.

0 Kudos
saraf
Reel Rookie

so i tried all of what you suggested but it keeps getting frozen on the letters. do i have to buy a new roku or something? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Device stuck on loading screen

@CANS @alecjeggers @ladybug24 @saraf 

Thanks for the posts.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on  the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos