Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A_guila_r
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku load screen frozen

Model 4210x2 it's just stuck on roku bouncing logo for days.I've tried holding the reset for 30 seconds I've unplugged it tried pressing reset just one time nothing happens.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@A_guila_r 

Thanks for the information.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Express stuck on loading screen

My Roku just bought is stuck  on the loading screen. I have done factory reset several times. It's not even a month old. It just started this and won't switch back. Suggestions???? Please it's for my kids. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Express stuck on loading screen

@Babygrlwoods80 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device. When performing a factory reset, please make sure to hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

For information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tosak

Last night I was selecting CBS channel when it just stopped responding. After a bit it went to the home page with pink harbor and buildings. It won’t let me turn off the tv or move off this screen. Help.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Tosak 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you using a Roku device or a Roku TV? Have you tried unplugging the Roku device/TV and trying to see if you are still experiencing the issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dannib02

@RokuDanny-R  I just bought mine two days ago and mine isn’t going past the loading screen, I’ve tried hard resetting also

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Dannib02 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Can you provide a screen shot of the issue you are seeing? When trying to perform a factory reset on your device, please make sure to hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ErickW

Hi, i'm having the same problem. Roku express 3700x is frozen to the Roku splash screen when the little circle appears. Tried hard reset many times, nothing works.

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@ErickW 

Thanks for the post.

When trying to perform a factory reset on your device, please make sure to hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator