Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kp4
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku load screen frozen

Same. @RokuDanny-R I will send you my email and serial number.

0 Kudos
TallEddieRay
Channel Surfer

Having same issue with Roku Express 3700+.  I have tried hard reset for 30 seconds, as well as leaving it unplugged for a week.  Prior to this situation, the device factory reset all by itself and I spent a day linking it back to my account.

0 Kudos
c_hern44

I am having this same issue! I’ve researched multiple ways to reset and things to try but nothing has worked. It’s driving me nuts. We can’t access anything at all it just stays on the loading screen

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@c_hern44 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
raetae8

Express stuck on loading screen

I have the Roku Express (3931X) and it is stuck on the loading screen. The word “Roku” is bouncing and making a “loading” sound. It’s been doing this for over an hour. I was mid-episode when this started. I have tried all the recommended solutions, but nothing has worked. I received this at Christmas and it’s frustrating that a new device is malfunctioning already. Is there something else I can do to fix this? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Express stuck on loading screen

@raetae8 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried performing a factory reset on the device to see if you can setup your device? For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

@RokuDanny-R 

Mine is doing the exact same thing as others has described. Just stuck on the loading screen. I've tried all the "tricks" but have had no treat. No way to fix this?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Purebredmutt 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device. 

For more information regarding how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please make sure to hold down the reset button for 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

If you are unable to resolve the issue after trying to perform a factory reset, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device, along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
A_guila_r
Reel Rookie

Please help i have a roku 2 that i have used for a long time and now just stuck on frozen screensaver nothing works i have tried the factory reset and unplugging all cables several times with same result. What can i do to resolve?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@A_guila_r 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information regarding your device? What specific model is your Roku 2?

When trying to perform a factory reset, please make sure to hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos