Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aleksandar
Level 7

Roku in Serbia (Zip Code problems - Sing Up problems)

Hi. I live in Serbia, Europe. I got (as a present) Roku Premiere HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player SKU#3920R. 

First of all, I can't make an a account. Went to the Sing Up page, tried to create an account.

And, I can't find Serbia (as an option) to choose from Countries - drop down option.

I can find Yugoslavia (Country which doesn't exist since 2003.).

When I enter zip code, it says that it is invalid zip code.

Second. Should I bother creating an account, and setting up the device. Will I be able to use Roku in Serbia?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku in Serbia (Zip Code problems - Sing Up problems)

@Aleksandar 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos