Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perytons

Roku express get stuck on "looking for wireless netw1orks"

Hi
I bought two Roku express 4K streamers. One of them works just fine. As to the other one, as I connect it to TV and power, I get to choose language (English), then it says "Wireless Scan, Looking for wireless networks" and get stuck there for ever. None of the remote control buttons respond (Although I see the Roku blue led blinking when I press the remote). Pressing the reset button or disconnecting and reconnecting the power cord  get me to the same point.
Will appreciate your help
Yaron

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku express get stuck on "looking for wireless netw1orks"

@Perytons

Thanks for the post.

When trying to perform a factory reset, please make sure you are pressing and holding down the reset button for at least 30 seconds, regardless of what is happening on screen.

In addition, how are you powering your Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos