Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku doesn’t work

Jump to solution

My roku se was just working this morning and now it is no longer working. There is no white lights anymore. I tried to do the reset bottom on the roku and checked all the connections and unplugged and replugged them in. Somebody please help me!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku doesn’t work

Jump to solution

@jlfollin 

Thanks for the update.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, 

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jlfollin 

Thanks for the post.

How are you powering the device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port of it is plugged into a wall outlet with the provided cable and adapter?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello, it is plugged into the power strip with the rest of my tv equipment (dvd player and cable box). 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jlfollin 

Thanks for the update.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, 

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos