Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tandyh
Reel Rookie

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

sn2130DC272809

LG smart tv

50un7300AUD

It has worked for 2 hours then stopped

[personal information removed]

Tandy Hall

0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Re: No signal - until force restart

Jump to solution

looking for a reply from Danny. I provided my information be cause 2 rokus with no signal. I havent heard back and not sure where I send a private pm. 

T.V..is Seiki

Roku model is 3930x

S/n s0143065G4R7

2nd device

T.v. is Sony

Roku model is 3930x

S/n s014306JJNMH

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Tandyh @Cadbruno 

Thanks for the posts.

For future reference, when providing personal information, please send that information through a private message (PM) as we highly recommend not posting personal information in a public place. For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jami13

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. I've had a Roku stick for a few years now. I got a brand new Roku voice remote because the old one stopped working. I'm using a Sceptre TV. Now, the remote seems to work about half the time. Otherwise, it says No Signal. I've never had this problem before. And I've tried all the tricks I know to fix it.

Jami

0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I am so frustrated. Roku gave me some suggestions via email from Patrick with a case number. I did what they said and nothing happened. I gave them additional information and still have not heard back. No return emails, nothing. So disappointed. From my experience, buying 3 rokus and only 1 works. 2 stopped working after 1 month. Plus no customer service. Dont waste your money on this product. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Cadbruno

Thanks for the follow-up.

We still haven't received any feedback back as of the moment but rest assured that we'll send the update via email once we have it. We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Still havent received a follow up for why my two rokus stopped working within 1 month of purchase???? I completed the steps advised by roku Patrick and it didnt work. I gave the information he required and I'm still waiting. It been over 2 weeks. How do I get my money back? Its 85.00 for the two pieces that dont work after less than a month of purchase. I am frustrated and extremely disappointed at the lack of customer service. Basically what I am observing is you can sell the product and take everyones money even though it doesnt work. People need to understand that this is not the product to buy. Maybe better business bureau next? What are consumer options? 

0 Kudos
JMachine

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, is it still possible to get assistance with this issue?

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi Cadbruno

I feel your pain as I too was in an endless loop of useless information and lack of customer service. 
I recommend DM’ing RokuDanny-R, as he was able to get “advanced” support to my rescue. Hope he can help you. 
best. 
-S. 

0 Kudos
GigiGray

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

How do I send PM with info?

0 Kudos