Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TV showing Roku not connected

Jump to solution

@Jackerbloom25

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Corealias

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

SN213125097024 model 3810x

stick has worked fine until recently. Using the Roku power supply and usb cable. Changed batteries in remote and tried to reset connection but no response from stick. Tried the iOS app but it doesn’t detect the roku at all. The app does detect and control 2 other roku in the house.   Roku Streaming Stick + (3810, 3811 series)   @RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Corealias

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Do you see the No signal message or the Roku home screen on your TV? A photo of the issue occurring would be a great help as well. 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
sophsoph

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue right now. I was right in the middle of using it when my screen went blank, then the standard TV "No Signal" screen came up. The Roku's power light is still on, and blinks when I press the home button on my remote, but it's as if i have nothing plugged in at all. Ive tried a different HDMI cord, tried different HDMI ports on my TV, and I've confirmed that the ports do work with other inputs. I tried unplugging the rook, waiting a few minutes, and plugging it back in, but this didn't work either. Why is this happening?? 

Product: Roku 3920x

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@sophsoph, do you have another TV you can try it on?  It's sounding like it has failed.  I doubt it's still under warranty.

Make sure you're using the supplied power adapter and not the TV's USB port.  If you have another one from a phone or tablet give it a try.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Hoocooks4u

Jump to solution

After days of trying to set up roku, and getting intermittent "no signal", we have finally solved the problem!  Hoping this helps others...streaming stick + has a setting for power saver mode that was defaulted on.  Roku stick goes to sleep every 20 minutes.  Press home on roku remote to wake it up, or, go to settings and uncheck power saver time out.

0 Kudos

Re: No signal on tv and remote only turn tv on or off

Jump to solution

Danny - things have gone from bad to worse after my chat with Raj. 
I have a ROKU streaming stick. No need to use an HDMI adapter. 
Remote just stopped however I was at least able to get to the home page prior to Raj. Now I have a blue screen with NoSignal. Remote works to turn tv on or off and green light flashes under battery cover. 
How can it be No Signal if there is enough to turn tv on or off. 
I have unplugged stick as well as the USB power cable which is plugged into the wall outlet. 
Raj told me to “pair” it again which once I did that the No Signal occurred. Prior to the I had a Home Screen with the Netflix, Hulu, etc icons but could not make selections. 
please help!!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No signal on tv and remote only turn tv on or off

Jump to solution

@Marcianna50

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried connecting your Roku device to another HDMI port on your TV? For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting the Roku device to another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue? As a last resort, we would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on the Roku device to see if you are able to resolve the issue.

However, if you are in contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them with your issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@asadkhan890 

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous reply for further troubleshooting steps regarding the issue you are experiencing and keep us posted what you find. We will be able to assist you further with more detailed information.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joshuu

Jump to solution

I just got my Roku Streaming Stick today to replace an old one that has “no signal” for about two weeks and I thought will just replace with a new one. So Frustrating because I have used Roku for at least 3 years and it is very easy to follow the instructions on how to install them. I followed all the instructions but again “no signal” are you kidding me?

I will return the Roku stick if I will not be able to make it work soonest.

0 Kudos