Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laxiti

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

I get "No Signal" after streaming stick has been installed, by the way this is the 5th streaming stick I have installed but this one seems to be a problem

0 Kudos
laxiti

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
laxiti

Jump to solution

I still get nothing but "no signal"

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @laxiti,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're running into! I'd be happy to help take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.

Is there a light showing on your device? How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? In addition, have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue with no signal? 

See more tips and troubleshooting steps for this type of issue here: Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Wisey
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Has there been a solution to this issue?

There are 27 pages here with people all have the "no signal" issue. I've tried I believe every recommendation to try and resolve this.  Everything from disconnecting everything on the TV, trying different ports, different power options for USB port power to using supplied power adapter, changing settings on the TV, changing source, hitting the home button on the remote when the the TV starts up, resetting the roku stick, etc. The Roku stick is getting power, it has a light on, but says no signal. It was working fine up until yesterday and now all of a sudden it won't work.  Was a solution ever provided?

0 Kudos
dirtpro06
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've got the same problem as the OP, @RokuDanny-R PM inbound.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Wisey,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would like to know how to identify and resolve your "no signal" error.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

@dirtpro06, I already responded to your private message. 

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Wisey
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Sure the SN is 5S56AK644900. I've even tried several TVs. Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
Wisey
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Is there a solution to this? I've parsed through these pages and have found nothing posted, would've assumed that a solution would be posted considering the number of people experiencing this issue.

dirtpro06
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I haven't heard one. I got a message from one of the Roku people asking for more information but never got a reply so no solution here...

0 Kudos