Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crystal1984
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot get Roku Premiere to do anything except show a flashing blue light

Jump to solution

@plk01 wrote:

Followed the setup but cannot get anything. Any HDMI port I use comes back as "No Signal".. Have tried all HDMI ports. Still nothing. a flashing blue light is on the streaming player. Need help before I throw it out the door.

0 Kudos
Crystal1984
Reel Rookie

Re: No signal to my device

Jump to solution

My roku is not working and i have tried everything to get it to work nothing is working so what can i do now

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: No signal to my device

Jump to solution

Hey @Crystal1984

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing. 

Have you checked if the correct input (sometimes referred to as source) matches the one to which you have the Roku player connected? 

We would also recommend trying the following and see if that will resolve the problem.

1. The video cable is not connected properly or the cable is faulty
    • Check that the video cable is firmly connected to the back of your Roku player and to the HDMI or composite connector on the TV.
    • If you can, check to see if you have a faulty cable by connecting your Roku player with a different cable.
  2. There is a problem with the TV
    • Try connecting the Roku player to a different television to see if the problem is with your Roku player or the TV.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Tom22

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

No signal  tried everything 

0 Kudos
Tom22

Jump to solution

This is second time this week no signal 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Tom22

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps in my post above? Please let us know as well the specific troubleshooting you've done so we know what steps we should take next. 

Lastly, reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
CandyApple

Jump to solution

I've tried all theethods above and still nothing. And how do I find the ip address for a roku stick?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CandyApple

Thanks for the post.

Please reply here with the information I asked for in my post above so we can further help you out. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JLR7

Jump to solution

I was given a Samsung PN51D450A2D and no matter what I try, the Roku 3930X wont connect.  It recognizes its plugged in and goes from "check signal cable" to "no signal" when I connect Roku to HDMI. 

I've tried both HDMI ports.  It works on the Insignia tv beside it.  I changed the resolution to 720 as the Samsung said thats what it is.   I've rebooted the Roku completely.  I've looked for updates on the Samsung and there isnt any.  I've waited the half hour everything unplugged from the wall.  I've tried starting the tv up with nothing then adding Roku.  I've tried starting the tv with Roku in HDMI then once tv starts, plug Roku into the wall.  And another bunch of things.  Im not sure what else to do.  

Hope someone can help me out.  

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @JLR7

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

Since the Roku device works on your Insignia TV, the problem might be the Samsung TV itself. We would recommend reaching out to the TV manufacturer to report the issue and get help. They are the best ones to help you out with this matter.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos