Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

Hi ebrandt. 
Your problem sounds similar to one I have been having with my Roku Ultra. 
I had been using my faithful Roku2 (v.3), with an older Sony Bravia, and it always worked flawlessly. I “upgraded” to a 2020 Ultra - primarily for Airplay and headphone jack. It worked fine until I turned it off, and when I returned I had “No Signal” until force-restarting the box! I tried multiple hdmi cables, different ports, and factory reset to no avail. (I only have one TV so I wasn’t able to test multiple TV’s.) SO I tried a 2017 version of the Ultra and had the Exact Same Problem!!! Roku has been no help. I suspect it has something to do with my older Bravia - though it still works perfectly. I suggest you try force-restarting the stick (unplug it while powered on), and I bet you’ll get a signal, but sure is annoying to do every time it sleeps for a few hours!!! Have you tried another TV? - Just out of curiosity...

Good Luck!

#RokuFail

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ebrandt 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kirapw

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

Tried sending message and couldn’t? Having same issue 

Can’t even connect to complete creating account -

If you are experiencing the "no signal" issue, please feel free to send me a private message with the following information:

-Roku model and number. 3810x

-Roku device/serial number (found on the device) 2130AG379337

-what TV brand and model number you are plugging the device into Vizio E400-B2

-are you using an AVR in your setup? If so, what brand and model? No 

D38397B9-4B56-4573-8C9F-1178F373B56B.png

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Kirapw 

Thanks for the post.

I'm not sure why you were unable to send a PM. Did you try signing out of the Community and trying to log back in to see if that resolved the issue you were seeing?

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MichaelFa

Jump to solution

My Roku 3920x just started this same issue last night. Device has power light, but all TV HDMI inputs show "No Signal". HDMI cable checked good on other device. I've tried using the reset button on the device, but nothing.

Device SN: K4296A812348 (from device case)

Roku 3920X

TV: Dynex dx-55l150a11

Thanks,

Michael

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@MichaelFa 

Thanks for the post.

Please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dg3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have tried everything suggested. I do not get a signal. Light is on, but TV screen is black. Does not seem to recognize device. I have an earlier ROKU device on another TV that is working and a new ROKU TV that is working.

-Roku model and number = ROKU Stick 3810X
-Roku device/serial number (found on the device) = 225098719336
-what TV brand and model number you are plugging the device into = VISIO, (is mounted on wall don't know model and can't easily get to) it has 5 HDMI slots, none work.
-are you using an AVR in your setup? If so, what brand and model? No

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dg3 

Thanks for the post.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lizmoetia

Jump to solution

Roku Se DeviceID S013297HKC60

Tried on 2 TVs

Insignia Model NS L46X 10A

And a Westinghouse DWM 50F3G1

Help

0 Kudos
dg3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Unfortunately that won't fix it for me. As it exists it's useless and I am not buying a new tv to get it to work. 

0 Kudos