Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zimmett
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

Cnat get this to work keeps saying go to internet

0 Kudos
zimmett
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have the same problem thanks  Steve

0 Kudos
zimmett
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

purchased my eoku at walmart perhaps they can give me a refund

0 Kudos
Jasonbcvt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just purchased a stick plus.  Hooked it up according to the quick guide I also have no signal on my tv.  I am connected to a HDMI splitter (Rocketfish).  Should work.  Initially my rocku remote was flashing greeen LED.  Unfortunately it paired with my roku express.  Please help.  Also can I get one of those short HDMI cords.  Maybe if I go straight to the tv instead of splitter it will work. 
Thanks

0 Kudos
Jasonbcvt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My power light on my stick plus only comes on when connected directly to USB port and won’t come on when connect to AC plug

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Wow.  What the heck is going on with ROKU?  I bought a ROKU Express and am having the same issue of no signal during setup.  I returned one to Target and then bought another.  I had the exact same issue with the second one.  I plugged in my old roku to same connectors and it worked perfectly.  I have two older ROKUS that I have never had a problem with.  I, too, have sent my serial number in PM to ROKU and am waiting for a ROKU response.  Did you get a satisfactory response from ROKU?

Jasonbcvt
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Waiting....

0 Kudos
EagleEye
Reel Rookie

Setup Issue: Roku not visible in any HDMI ports

Jump to solution

I’m setting up a new Streaming Stick +. When I follow the instructions, inserting the stick in the HDMI port and powering on, the Roku is not recognized by the TV. It’s as if nothing is connected. I’ve tried all the other HDMI ports as well with no success. 
I connected the Roku into my computer monitor port and Success!  

Why won’t it work on my TV?

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Setup Issue: Roku not visible in any HDMI ports

Jump to solution
How are you powering your Roku -- plugged into the USB port on your tv, or into a power adaptor connected to your house power? Many tv USB ports don't supply the amperage needed to power a Roku reliably.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
EagleEye
Reel Rookie

Re: Setup Issue: Roku not visible in any HDMI ports

Jump to solution

It’s plugged into a power strip that is plugged into the wall —- not a USB on the TV. 

0 Kudos