Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claymon
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

I'm also having this issue. When starting up I can see the 'bouncing' Roku logo for up to 12 times, and then when it should be switching to the Home screen the signal stops.
I tried different ports and different screens (1 TV, one large computer monitor).

I noticed that the Android App would still recognize and connect to the device, FYI.

I finally resorted to a factory reset, but the behavior is still the same, except the app no longer recognizes it.  Thanks

0 Kudos
rkinnyc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I find it very hard to believe that the underlying problem remains unknown, considering how pervasive this specific issue is. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a clear, public answer rather than private messaging so that we can take whatever action is necessary, even if that means a general recall.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Myrtle @Claymon @rkinnyc 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Myrtle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine still is not working. No one called, although they said they did. 

Claymon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I opened a ticket and got a response.

"Unfortunately, the Roku device might be faulty and the warranty period has expired and hence we do not have access to replace the device."

That is a shame, My family really liked it and it was only 2 years and 3 months old. 

Forresw
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having same issue- though I have had mine for months! I have interment- Roku Won’t connect

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Forresw 

Thanks for the note.

Can please be more specific regarding the issue that you are experiencing? What troubleshooting have you already done?

With more information we will be able to assist your further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Myrtle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have put in new batteries. I have disconnected and reconnected, both the Roku from the tv and the cable box. I have tried to connect on my iPhone. It keeps saying that there is no video signal. I have not gotten a phone call. They apparently called yesterday and sent it straight to voice mail. The voice mail showed up at least 12-14 hours after the call. I am frustrated. 

0 Kudos
Myrtle
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I really liked mine. It is only a little over a year old. 

0 Kudos
LA27

Jump to solution

Having same issue as well.  Tried all steps, checking wireless provider, Sling provider, and roku.  Still waiting for a reply from Roku.  Can the device "die"?  I was going to purchase a new one, but with all these comments I am seeing with no resolution not sure what to do?  

Does anyone have an answer.