Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Therb

Roku Streaming Stick+ TV says No Signal Remote still turns off TV

Jump to solution

I am moving and unplugged all the other devices plugged into HDMI ports on my TV and the Roku Streaming Stick+ stopped working. It shows up as a device on my tv but when I select it TV displays a message No Signal. The remote still works to turn the TV off but cannot pull up menu or access streaming stick.  What do I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Therb

Re: Roku Streaming Stick+ TV says No Signal Remote still turns off TV

Jump to solution

Thank you @Ello2022. It was the power issue. Working now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You are moving or did move? Is your Roku still plugged into the wall outlet? Is your WiFi still up? Did you previously have the power from your TVs USB to your Roku? How are you powering up your Roku?

Therb

Jump to solution

Thank you @Ello2022. It was the power issue. Working now.

Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Therb  Any Roku can’t work with our power 🤣. Glad you figured it out

0 Kudos
sbevan11

Jump to solution

Okay, not sure if this will be helpful. If your Roku Stick 4K seems to be turning off in-between viewings, causing you to have to reset the power button on your stick every time you turn on your tv, it is because the stick has a auto power savings feature. Try this:

1) Turn on tv with remote.

2) Reset the Roku Stick by pushing button on side of stick causing the light on the stick to turn on. You should now have a picture. Now go to "Home" on your screen.

3) Scroll down to "Settings" and press OK on your remote.

4) Scroll down to "System" and press OK on your remote.

5) Scroll down to "Power" and press OK on your remote.

6) Next to the "Auto power savings" box you will see "After 20 minutes of no interaction" box with a check next to it. Scroll sideways to that box. You need to uncheck that box by pressing OK on your remote.

Now the stick will not turn itself off after 20 minutes and you should be able to get a signal every time you turn on your tv in-between viewings. 

0 Kudos