Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MateoReim
Level 7

Roku Restart

I have had my Roku Premier for over 3 months now and whenever I turn it on it always makes me set it up. (It makes me ser up the Roku by connecting to WiFi and the online setup) This happens EVERY time I try to use it and it’s such a hassle when I just want to relax, I have to do the whole 5 minute setup process. What should I do?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Re: Roku Restart

How is it powered? via the tv usb port or plugged directly into a wall outlet? 

Edmund
0 Kudos
MateoReim
Level 7

Roku screen Straight into a socket the screen I see says Let’s get started and then it lists languages to choose from. @Tivoburkee @MateoReim 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@MateoReim 

Thanks for the post.

For reason we are unable to view the picture that you have uploaded.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
MateoReim
Level 7

I’m not sure how to do a PM how would I go about doing that?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Level 21

Click his name, view profile, scroll down on the right side is a purple box with PM link.

Edmund
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@MateoReim 

Thanks for the follow up.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos